Can't find the parts you're looking for?
Please give us a call: 866-349-6928 We carry bus parts for most makes & models in our warehouse!
2014 Annual Summit:
Join Us at Booth 943 Nov 8
2015 Training Event & Trade Show:
Booth 308, Feb 5 - 7
Tip Of The Month
WINTER CHECK LIST
- Make sure all lights, mirrors, gauges, exhaust, and emergency equipment are in good working order.
- Replace any tires showing signs or wear
- Check all door weather stripping to ensure exhaust fumes never enter the bus.
- Check the heater and defroster unit for good operation.
- Inspect the engine compartment for cracked water hoses, worn belts, leaking water pump, or radiator.
- Even in the winter months it's very important to maintain the cooling system.