Tip Of The Month
WINTER CHECK LIST
1) Make sure all lights, mirrors, gauges, exhaust, and emergency equipment are in good working order.
2) Replace any tires showing signs or wear
3) Check all door weather stripping to ensure exhaust fumes never enter the bus.
4) Check the heater and defroster unit for good operation.
5) Inspect the engine compartment for cracked water hoses, worn belts, leaking water pump, or radiator.
6) Even in the winter months it's very important to maintain the cooling system.