2. New merchandise must be returned in factory fresh condition. You will be notified by your Account Manager when repackaging and/or refurbishing is required to restore the mer- chandise to a marketable condition. The fee for repackaging/refurbishing will be present- ed to you to accept or reject, at which time the merchandise will either be reworked or returned to you. This fee is in addition to any restocking or handling fee of at least 10% which may be levied. Credit for returned merchandise will be issued at the original pur- chase price minus any fees listed above. Only merchandise purchased within the past ninety (90) days may be returned. Special order merchandise cannot be cancelled or returned at anytime.
3. All merchandise returned for credit must be shipped freight prepaid, using the freight classification specified by your Account Manager, to the following address:
Matthews Buses, Inc.
4802 West Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32808
Claims for delay, loss or damage should be made against the freight carrier.
4. Customers returning merchandise which is not approved for credit or replacement, will be notified in writing by a Matthews Account Manager. Failure by the customer to respond within ten (10) days to such notice will be just cause for Matthews to scrap or return the merchandise, freight collect, back to the customer.
5. In no case will total new product returns exceed 5% of the current year net purchases.
6. Returned goods privileges will apply only to customers currently purchasing Matthews Buses Inc. products and whose accounts are in current condition. No cash settlement will be made.
7. The customer shall not deduct amounts for returned merchandise from payments to Matthews. When approved returned merchandise has been received, inspected and processed, Matthews will promptly issue credit to the customer account. No deduction shall be made until the credit memo has been issued.
8. Customers needing additional assistance regarding the Merchandise Return Policy should contact their Matthews Account Manager.
A Matthews Bus Alliance Inc., Company