Matthews Buses, Inc. warrants the products it offers, to the original purchaser only, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of (90) ninety days from date of purchase. Matthews Buses, Inc. reserves the option to replace any defective part(s) or issue credit at the original sale price only. Both the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in their dura- tion to the above warranty period. No agreement or promise is made to reimburse for labor or refrigerant loss in the replacement of any part(s). There will be no credit for labor or other costs incurred in connection with any defective part(s).
Matthews Buses, Inc. will not warrant its products if it is determined that alternative refrigerants have been used. We warrant our products under this agreement only if R-12 or R-134a refrigerant is used in the mobile A/C system.
There are no representations, warranties or conditions expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, except those herein contained. Matthews Buses, Inc. assumes no liability for damages, losses or injuries direct or consequen- tial that may arise from the use or inability to use its products. Any part(s) damaged as a result of misuse, poor installation, alteration or any other abuse, including improper packaging of returns to Matthews Buses, Inc., will not be given warranty consideration regardless of the original claimed defect.
Matthews Buses, Inc. warrants its compressors to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of sale to the original end-user. This limited warranty covers the compressor only and does not include labor of any kind or parts not furnished by the manufacturer or distributer.
This warranty does not cover defects or malfunctions which result from causes beyond our control, including, without limitation:
1. Alteration outside of manufacturer’s factory in any way that negatively affects the integrity of the compressor.
2. Misuse, abuse, accident, neglect or other abnormal use.
3. Damage due to refrigerants, chemicals, or other agents due to improper installation.
The following installation requirements must be performed to be considered for warranty:
1. Must replace filter drier or accumulator drier.
2. Must replace orifice tube or liquid line that contains fixed orifice tube (if applicable).
3. Must inspect expansion valve and replace if not functioning properly (if applicable).
4. Must insure the correct type and amount of refrigerant oil is used per OEM specs.
5. Must clean A/C system with an approved flush, using an approved method.
6. Must evacuate entire A/C system for a minimum of 45 minutes.
7. Must use only R12 or R134a refrigerant.
8. Installation must be performed by a certified professional repair technician.
Defective part(s) may be returned to Matthews Buses, Inc. only after authorization has been granted by Matthews Buses, Inc. Routing for returned part(s) shall be in the most cost effective manner.
Matthews Buses, Inc. 4802 West Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL 32808 Toll Free (800) 330-1175
This catalog in its entirety is protected under federal copyright laws and is the property of Matthews Buses, Inc. Any reproduction or duplication of this catalog, its contents or illustrations, either in whole or in part, is express- ly prohibited without the prior written consent of Matthews Buses, Inc. Copyright © 2012 Matthews Buses, Inc.
A Matthews Bus Alliance Inc., Company